Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Are you sure she said "wits?"

Where did this happen? Oh, yes, San Francisco. Gee, who'd'a thunk?
Members of the Breasts Not Bombs contingent, which included seven women, three men and two young girls, said the war in Iraq is indecent, not their nakedness.

"Boobies never hurt anyone," said Sherry Glaser, size 40DDD.

After more than two years of opposition to the war, protesters are having a hard time grabbing headlines, said Sheba Love, size 40D.

"We're kinda at our wits' end, so it's come to this," Love said. "But it blows me away that all we have to do is bare our skin and we can cause such a snit."

Me, too, Sheba. I've got a wife and six kids. Ya think I've never seen a hooter before? Of course, I've never been to a nudie bar, so the ones I've seen aren't attached to somebody named "Sheba Love." And I have trouble taking seriously the political opinions of somebody who puts her breast size after her name like it was a degree.

A/T to Jim Romanesko, who hopefully collects neither dollar bills nor olive branches in his G-string.

No comments: