Friday, July 15, 2005

Feeling profiled? Try being a pit bull.

All I'm gonna say is this. You whiny, European Arabs better just cut the drama, people. It's quiet time for you.

All this concern that you're all going to be profiled, and singled out because a few repressed homosexuals in your broad religious category can't keep their smelly mitts off the exploding cummerbunds. Well you don't know profiling until you've been one of Me, mister.

See, I just finished eating a diabetic octogenarian with a MedicAlert bracelet. Quite frankly, the attack was totally unprovoked. But I've got a good case against my owner, and the ability to look like I've been daily threatened with a cutting torch. He's going down if there's any trouble.


Sometimes you just want to jump to your feet and shout "Amen," at least until you remember that you're in a crowded office and would rather the boss didn't notice you reading blogs on company time. So read the whole thing when you get home.

A cautious A/T to Protein Wisdom, whose author may or may not foam hilariously at the mouth, but I'm in no hurry to find out.

No comments: