Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Catholic Carnival 100

It's up over at Just Another Day of Catholic Pondering. Just like everybody else does in January, the first carnival of the year includes some best-ofs, where we can submit our favorite post of 2006.

The one I sent in is from last March, called Found Out a Man Ain't Just Being Macho. I was absolutely gobsmacked by the response I got to this one, getting linked at places I'd never heard of and even at some topical page at Netscape. It still brings in more Google searches than anything else (except maybe the ones from the foot fetish people).

So I'm going to milk it one more time at the Carnival. Go check out the other posts; there's a veritable treasure trove. I especially identified with (and laughed my hiney off at) this account of Christmas with toddlers.

No comments: