Tuesday, February 10, 2009

No words

Besides the time constraints, the reason I haven't posted on this is that it just pisses me off beyond words. Not just at the abortionist and his henchwomen who very intentionally stuck a living baby in a garbage bag and threw it out, but also at anybody who fails to be furious at this. And yet in the long run it won't matter. However much proof is given that a baby is human from the beginning, however much tut-tutting the pro-aborts may do for the next few days, it won't change a damned thing. I just don't know what to say that will make any difference. God help me, I'm part of a country that rates human life lower than trash.

I note Patterico's comment on the political aspects:
Both sides of the political aisle find this story disturbing. Conservatives, because someone apparently felt entitled to take a live human being and throw her in the trash to die. Liberals, because wingnuts might use the story to undermine Roe v. Wade.

Which aspect concerns you more?

Well?

No comments: