Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Like I would know


You scored as Kate. You're Kate! You're not really a bad person, you've just had some trouble with your past - what's a few lies, anyhow? You're a little secretive but let's face it ... what others don't know won't hurt them. Under all that, you really are a good person. You're ready to help even if it'll set you back a bit.

Kate

69%

Jack

56%

Hurley

56%

Sawyer

56%

Charlie

50%

Michael

50%

Shannon

38%

Claire

38%

Locke

38%

Sayid

38%

Jin

31%

Sun

31%

Boone

25%

Who is your "Lost" alter ego?
created with QuizFarm.com


This may be the first quiz I've done where all the possible results were equally obscure to me. Since I don't get TV, I've never seen this show. So I was curious to see what results I would get with absolutely no dog in the fight.

Akubra tip to Julie, who not only finds cool quizzes, but watches TV so I don't have to.

No comments: