Thursday, April 13, 2006

Pictures

Don't you just hate when people bore you to tears with pictures of their insufferably homely offspring? I do too. I find it really hard not to embarrass them by reminding them that their little spawn can never compare to my own flawless little gems. So to anybody who is hurt by this reminder of their genetic inferiority by looking at these, I'm really sorry.

Nevertheless, here are the pictures I promised last week. Behold and marvel!


Mona looking like the smart-elbow I have no doubt she'll grow up to be.


From a slightly different angle, making her nostrils look downright cavernous. You could smuggle illegal immigrants across the border in those critters!


And just so he won't feel left out, two-year-old Dai trying to fill his older siblings' shoes.

No comments: