Monday, June 13, 2005

It's a fine line between religious fervor and dippiness sometimes

Jesus and His mother seem to be popping up everywhere these days. And where they don't, there's always things like this.
One of my many worries is that some morning I will wake up with the urge to build a rosary of bowling balls in my front yard.

Laugh, clowns, it happened to a guy in Tennessee. Thirty-three AMF Black Beauties. Drilled. Seventy-pound-test dog chain between them.

“Jesus Christ,” said his neighbors. Exactly the reaction he was seeking. They’re lucky he didn’t do the gasoline stations of the cross.

My thoughts exactly.

UPDATE: Woops! I forgot there was a registration involved. Go to BugMeNot.com to get around it.

UP-UPDATE: Woops again! Forgot to tip the ol' Akubra to the Curt Jester.

No comments: