Thursday, January 24, 2008

Election or sitcom?

And is there a difference? You decide. Meanwhile, Dennis the Peasant has some sample theme songs to get it started.

And on the subject, it seems some fellow conservatives are disappointed with the current crop of candidates, especially now that Fearsome Fred has dropped out. Consequently, they've formed the "Get Offa My Lawn" Party, whose logo can be seen in the sidebar. I'll probably still vote for Romney in the primary, and GOP in the general, but I love the platform of the GOMLP.
You want to tax me for the bribes you’re offering people to vote for you? GET OFFA MY LAWN!

You want to impose limits on the kinds of food I eat, based on junk science? GET OFFA MY LAWN!

You want to drag the freest and most prosperous society in human history back to the Stone Age because some wacko claims we’re going to burn the planet to a crisp and drown those cuddly polar bears? GET OFFA MY LAWN!

I am curmudgeon, hear me snarl.

No comments: