Thursday, October 02, 2008

The big debate

I didn't get to see it, as we were out at a fundraiser for the local crisis pregnancy center. But the news reports - the NYT, the WaPo, CNN - are all calling it fairly even.

Which means Sarah must have kicked some serious Biden booty. If even her enemies can't find something to claim victory over, she must have won on all counts.

Update: The marvelous Cassandra had this to say:
What did I think of the debate? I would have liveblogged, but I passed out 2/3 of the way through the debate. Woke up this morning naked on a John Deere tractor, bitterly clinging to a King James Bible and a twelve gauge shotgun.

It's getting cold out there.

Which just goes to show you that there is such a thing as being too suggestible. It's never a good idea to agree to drink every time you hear the word, "Maverick".

For her sake, I'll try to type more quietly.

No comments: