Saturday, February 09, 2008

Oh, and...

... a couple of people have offered financial help as well, and one person e-mailed me and suggested I put up a PayPal button. I'm not very good at accepting help, let alone asking for it. I never want to be the sort of person who would take advantage of friends, especially ones we haven't even met in person. But I know if the roles were reversed, I probably would be graveled at stubborn pride interfering with my chance to help. I really need to relax my stiff neck and just be thankful.

So if anyone wants to, Christina has a tip jar button at her blog. Any help would be really appreciated. If you can't or just would rather not, that's fine too. We're not expecting anything. Just pray for us, and that should be plenty. For all my cynicism lately, God listens to prayers.

No comments: