Thursday, February 01, 2007

I'd vote for Tex

If I were Australian, that is. And if he really ran. Check out the campaign speech:
G'Day,

I want you to elect me. Why? Because I promise, if elected, I will spend every day of my term making sure the government does absolutely [fornicating] nothing.

I'm gonna stop government spending in almost every area you can imagine. The government will be so starved of revenue it will barely be able to function. You'll have to pay for stuff yourselves instead of expecting other people to do it. Your money is your money. It does not belong to the government, your neighbour, the unemployed or any other part of the "community". Nobody else is going to pay for your damned kids education, your babysitting, your house or your groceries.

It continues here (and the language gets saltier, so beware). Makes this American proud to wear an Aussie hat.

No comments: