Friday, February 16, 2007

Quickie prayer request

Gotta put this up fast. I just got a call that my sister is in emergency heart surgery, having a pacemaker put in. This is especially heavy, because between us, she's the one who takes good care of herself. I'm more a bacon-and-eggs kind of guy, myself. She's only 33, not really old enough for this yet. It looks like she'll be all right, but she and her husband are in the process of adopting a little boy, and this could put the adoption in jeopardy. Prayers would be appreciated. Thanks!

Update: Well, it looks like my mother (who called me about this) was panicking more than necessary. Yes, she had a pacemaker put in, but she was going to do it anyway; they just sped it up because she was showing some danger signs. Looks like everything is fine.

No comments: