Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Coming soon to a post office wall near you


Between work, second job and the stomach flu, I haven't had time or energy to post anything actually interesting, so I thought I'd put up a picture I found on my wife's camera. I'm pretty sure it was Number Three Daughter that snapped it. Here, for all the world to see, are our three youngest.

On the left, we have four-year-old Dai, the Visigoth. Those of you who follow my Lovely and Brilliant Wife's "Notes to Hypertot" will recognize him at once. He's the undisputed ringleader, the one that someday the others will be telling their therapists all about.

The one on the other end is Mona, the Ostrogoth. (Monkeytot, in Christina's parlance.) She's two, and has a long future ahead of her getting by on cuteness and charm. (Don't laugh; I know lots of adults who manage that.)

The little nipple-nibbler in the middle is Pete. (I ran out of Germanic tribes after Mona.) He's three months old today.

The picture is a little blurry, but this is as close as any of them get to sitting still. And I want to make absolutely clear that we do so clothe them. Unfortunately, short of stapling the clothing in place, we can't keep them that way.

So now you know what they look like.

No comments: