Monday, October 03, 2005

Don't it just make Jesus proud?

Yea, brethren and sistern, I reckon we done showed the great Roman Harlot whut wuz whut! Watch their false altars break under the force of our Godliness! If we crush a couple of their spawn, well, they probably weren't the Elect™ anyway!
"They were screaming something about Catholics worshipping idols and other things. I was so stunned, I didn't hear it all," she said. "The man then went behind the altar and pushed it over. If it had not been so heavy and had not gone straight down the steps, someone would have been hurt, probably those little children sitting near us."

Nope, them Mary-lovin', Pope-kissin', Bible-burnin' heeee-thens won't be clackin' their beads in our Godfearing neighborhoods no more!

Now, I got the gas and the cross. Who's got a match? Puh-raize Jeee-zus!

Update: (From my LaBW) Jesus hates you, this I know/For my PCP tells me so..."

A/T to Mark Shea.

No comments: