Thursday, October 06, 2005

I wonder if this is legal in Seattle

I sort of wish I hadn't seen this. (Warning: One of the images on the site is a little strong for work.)

Really, I don't want to know what kind of a mind came up with this. It sounds like something out of a junior-high school locker-room story. Why are only perverts imaginative enough to think up these things? If only we could put that creativity to work on a cure for cancer, or a palatable non-alcoholic beer, or something. What a waste!

Incidentally, posting the other day about Seattle's nudie-bar ordinances reminded me of the headline that ran in the WSU student paper about similar restrictions years ago:

Lap dances in Pullman will be harder to come by.

Opportunities like that come along only once in a journalist's career!

A juicy but fully-clothed hat tip to Happy Catholic.

No comments: