Friday, July 22, 2005

And while I'm at it...

This is from Sven's theologian quiz, which I took a couple of weeks ago and never got around to blogging:

You scored as Karl Barth. The daddy of 20th Century theology. You perceive liberal theology to be a disaster and so you insist that the revelation of Christ, not human experience, should be the starting point for all theology.

Karl Barth

87%

Augustine

87%

Anselm

73%

John Calvin

40%

Paul Tillich

40%

Jonathan Edwards

40%

Charles Finney

40%

Friedrich Schleiermacher

33%

Jürgen Moltmann

27%

Martin Luther

20%

Which theologian are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

I don't know why it identified me as Barth, rather than Augustine of Hippo, my patron. The scores were the same. Sorry, Augustine!

BTW, Sven finally had to take the thing down because he was getting snotty e-mails from quiz-takers. For pete's sake, people, it's an Internet quiz! Some folks take this stuff way too seriously.

No comments: