Sunday, July 31, 2005

Sven just rocks my world

I'm having the week from hell, and what's worse, I'm in the office on a Sunday, so I slither on over to World of Sven, and sure enough, he's had a tougher week on the Help Lines than I've had at the paper.
Q. I spilled my dinner over my keyboard and now it won't work, can you put me through to your technical support department so they can fix it?

A. Well no, to be honest, but please eat more responsibly in the future. I can put you through to our Bibs and High Chairs division if you are interested in avoiding further such incidents. When the automated menu comes up choose option #3 "I should not be allowed near electrical equipment or sharp objects and I still wet the bed."


If you haven't been checking his blog regularly, make a habit of it in the future.

No comments: