Wednesday, July 27, 2005

The silence of the grave

Actually, that's beginning to sound appealing. I've lost track of the actual hours, but I've been at the office since yesterday morning, trying frantically to make a deadline with a computer behaving inexplicably boorishly. My eyes are starting to cross, my clothes feel painted on, and I'm pretty sure that it's me that that weird odor is miasmating off of. And to top it off, I still missed press time. Ugh. And likewise, gah.

Meanwhile, take a look at this. Anybody who's ever raised a "nanotyrannosaur" will resonate with it immediately. Egad, and my Lovely, Brilliant and Gravid Wife and I are about to spawn another of these. What were we thinking? (Actually, never you mind what we were thinking!)

My apologies to whomever I should be tipping the Akubra to for this. It's been so long I don't remember, and besides, I'd probably just put it over my face and take a nap.

No comments: